You may well think these look a bit like what granny wore?! You may be right except that the current shortie trend is somewhat updated and can be worn as underwear, lounge wear or athletic/workout gear and swimwear. Fabric choice is almost the only thing you need to change to wear this versatile and super comfy "mini" leggings.
Make it with medium or high rise and shorter or longer legs.
Perfect anti-chafe short legging for walking, jogging, lounging and working out.
Add lace - or not.
Use warm and cosy cottons & brushed poly's or opt for spandex and breathable athletic fabrics.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pre-recorded video showing step by step how to make the shortie.
- PDF pattern which contains 4 views - the shortie is just one option so you have 3 other pantie options to sew up! Bliss Briefs from Sinclair patterns.
- Live Zoom support at my monthly Lingerie Sewing Support group.
- Email support in between if you have queries about this project.
FABRIC IS NOT INCLUDED. Choose your own colour and fabric type needed for this project. Ask for advice if you are not sure what fabric to use.
- You will need about 1/2 - 3/4m of fabric depending on the size you sew.
- about 1/2m stretch lace for the hems - optional.
- Polyester sewing thread.
- Small piece of cotton knit for the gusset lining.