In a current online catalogue, I saw these ponte pants listed at $85! If you can sew like me, then you will probably NOT want to pay $85 for pair of Ponte knit pants. I can make a pair very similar to these with fabric that will not cost more than $20-$25 retail for the fabric. Add to that a couple of hours of enjoyable sewing and I have a pair of pants that are very likely made better than the $85 ones!
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EASY THIS IS TO DO!
WHEN? SATURDAY 18th NOVEMBER 10am - 2pm Pacific.
Join me for a sew-along to make these pants:
- Top quality Ponte or similar bottom weight knit fabric like double knit, sweatshirt fleece, jersey, etc
- Pattern with pockets just like the catalogue pants. Pattern is multi-sized to 58 inch hips.
- Learn how to alter a pattern to increase or decrease leg width
- Learn how to sew those very practical pockets the easy way.
- Consider and choose waistline finish options.
- Consider and choose ankle style options.
- Sew with a serger or a sewing machine and get good advice about serger and machine tehniques for success.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SEW-ALONG?
- ALL sew-along tuition including the link to a video recording of teaching time and Q&A during the sew-along.
- 4 hour REAL time Zoom sew-along with me virtually at your elbow to show sewing techniques and answer queries while you sew.
- Ongoing support from me for completion of the project if you don't get done during our sew-along.
- Fabric to make the pants.
- SHIPPING anywhere within North America to get the fabric to you for the sew-along.
- PDF Pattern to use and keep for more warm and comfy pants. It is a PDF pattern which is mutli-sized so you can make these pants for yourself and others - just print out or trace the size you need
- Full supply list to gather together your sewing equipment we will use during the sew-along. So you are all prepped and ready.