We can purchase very pretty laces for our bras and other sewing projects....but some laces can be expensive and sometimes we really want something unique and "made by me". >>> I'd love to take you on an embroidered lace journey as you learn how to make your own lace for many different applications.
If you are not a bra maker, no worries, there are still lots of places you can use the pretty lace you make! I will give you inspiration and ideas.
In this class you will learn all the hints and tips necessary to successfully make your own Free standing lace (FSL). This is NOT a digitizing class. It is a lace embroidery technique class.
- What stabilizer should I use?
- Why does my embroidered lace Fall apart?
- How can I use this embroidered lace for my bra and bralette making?
- How can I get the best results when I embroider my own lace? Are you asking any of these questions? Then my class may be what you need!
Included with this class:
- Pre-recorded video of the class so you can watch at your leisure as many times as you need.
- Ongoing support from me by email or on my Facebook group: Sew and Learn with Liz.
- 12 embroidered lace designs for you to use during + after the class as well as to make one-of-a-kind lace for a variety of applications. Please specify the embroidery file format you require.
- List of resources of where you can find additional lace embroidery information and sources of lace dembroidery designs - I have done the research for you!
Queries are welcome to email@example.com