What exactly is a coverhem machine? How is it different from a serger?
I only use my coverhem machine for hems. I don’t know what else it can do. HELP!
In this series of comprehensive workshops, we will explore:
- How to do the most professional hems on your coverhem so your projects look like Ready to wear garments! No skipped stitches! No puckering & tunneling! Just professional, flat, neat necklines, cuffs and hemlines on knits and more.
- Mastering the coverhem tape binder for super quick and neat binding on T-shirts, swimsuits, lingerie
- Using your coverhem to make straps and ties for garments, belt loops, lingerie, bags and more.
- Reverse Coverstitching - what is it and where can I use this in my sewing?
- Oooooo..... the possibilities for Chainstitch!
- Coverhem Topstitching
- AND using your coverhem machine for lace, elastic and ribbing application
What do I get when I register for this series of Coverhem workshops?
- All video links (pre-recorded). There is 1 video for each of the comprehensive 4 part series.
- PDF eBook Secrets to Coverhemming Success Workbook & Notes to use while watching the videos in 4 parts
- Swatch kit of suitable fabrics to use with your Coverhem for samples for your workbook.
There will be a total of 6 downloads that will be emailed to you automatically. The shipment of swatch fabrics will be shipped as soon as possible after you place your order for this Course on Coverhemming. It should arrive within a week or so, maybe sooner.
Bonuses you also get when you register:
One on one Zoom session (1 hour) You can break this up into 15 or 30 min sessions if you wish - Maybe you have questions after watching each video?
FREE Comprehensive eBook PDF on Liz's top 50 Tips for Sewing Garments with knit fabrics valued at $12.50
FREE shipping of the swatch fabrics within North America.
AND you can email me with any questions. I like to look after you so that you fully understand the comprehensive content I have prepared for you.
This workshop series is suitable for ALL brands of coverhem machines (combo serger/coverhems or stand alone coverhem machines) provided your coverhem machine is in good working order and you have a working knowledge of how to operate it. We are not going to cover basic operation like threading, what are the buttons & knobs for in this series. It is assumed you have had your owner's lessons with your machine dealer or have worked your way through your owner's manual. This series focuses on kicking your coverhemming up to the next level so that you can utilize the full potential of your coverhem machine.
However, if you require basic operation tutoring you may book an individual Zoom session with me ahead of time here: https://sewwithliz.com/products/new-sewing-coaching-with-liz-one-on-one-or-small-group-sessions
Queries are welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org