DESCRIPTION OF THESE KITS: All kits have main/outer fabric: stretch lace or mesh & lining + all bra fixings in a range of colours as described below. Individual photos and brief descriptions have more information. Please contact me if you have questions.
Depending on what pattern & size of bralette you select and how carefully you cut out, there may be enough fabric over to make a second bralette or matching pantie. You would need to purchase more bralette findings for a second project. I have bralette finding double sets on this website.
These bralette kits are suitable for many different bralette patterns such as the Barrett bralette @madalynneintimates, the Watson bra @clothhabit and Sweet Sixteen @bramakerssupply + others. Please ask if you wish to confirm details or need a pattern source.
1. ***Some kits contain stretch lace yardage or mesh yardage as the main outer fabric, others contain doubled edged/scalloped narrower stretch lace. It is recommended that you measure your largest/widest/longest pattern piece for your bralette to check that it will fit on the lace with the DOGS going in the correct direction. The DOGS of these stretch laces are along the length of the lace. I recommend you do this before you purchase the kit. The width of each lace is listed where this applies on items marked ***. It does not apply to stretch lace yardage. Of course, you can join the lace but you may prefer not to do so. In this instance, please look at kits which have no *** indication.
2. Some kits have fabric/lace/mesh which may indicate that it has been hand dyed. These have been rinsed repeatedly as well as with a dye catcher in the washing machine. However, you may still wish to err on the side of caution and wash these items separately until you are certain the colour is not running.
All my Bralette kits contain all the supplies you will need for most bralette patterns (except for polyester sewing thread and sewing tools/notions)
- Bralette cup outer layer (stretch lace or stretch mesh)
- Bralette cup lining + back. (Stretch mesh, knit/jersey or Lycra)
- Strap elastic
- Band elastic for below the cups
- Picot elastic (or fold over elastic)
- hook and eye closure -1 set
- Set of rings and sliders -1 set
These kits do not include a bralette pattern but feel free to contact me for a list of bralette patterns I recommend. Some of which are free pattern downloads.