Do you get frustrated when you can't seem to find RTW panties that fit properly?
Do you dislike the price tag on these RTW panties which don't fit well?
Do you want to learn how to sew your own custom fit undies with lingerie fabric and elastics?
Then this pantie class is for you!
INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS:
1. PRE- RECORDED VIDEO TUTORIAL The Link to the video will be automatically sent to you. The video is just under 1 3/4 hrs long. You can watch it in your own time and at your own pace. You have access to the video for as long as you need. Keep the link saved somewhere safe for future reference.
2. PATTERN for making the panties. The Smoothie Panty Pattern used in the video is multi sized from small to 4XL. The pattern also contains detailed written instructions with diagrams for making the panties which will supplement my video tutorial. This is a paper pattern.
3. KIT which includes all the supplies you need to make 1-2 pairs of panties depending on the size you make: stretch fabric, stretch lace and pantie elastic as well as cotton knit fabric for the gusset. Some kits are poly spandex knit fabric, others are cotton, bamboo or blend knits. Choose accordingly from the variations on offer below.
Pattern & kit will be shipped to you - usually within 48 hours of your order.
4. EMAIL SUPPORT for queries, fitting questions and more.
5. LINGERIE SUPPORT GROUP - Please note that I offer LIVE Zoom Lingerie Support sessions on the 26th of each month. Bring your queries to either of these 2 sessions. zoom links are posted a few days before the 26th each month on my facebook Group: Sew and Learn with Liz Thompson.
This video tutorial covers: fabric selection *** necessary supplies *** how to lay out the pattern pieces & cut your fabric *** as well as a detailed step-by-step process of making a pair of panties from start to finish.
Once you have mastered the basics, you can experiment with other fabrics and add lace and other embellishments to your panties.
Learn the tips and tricks of how to make a well fitting pair of panties. I started making my own panties more than 25 years ago as I was very tired of buying panties that were uncomfortable because they did not fit properly.
This class is for those who have never made panties before or for those who would like to refresh their panty making skills.
You should have some knowledge of basic sewing. It does not matter if you have never made a pair of panties before. I will show you how in a step-by-step process on the video.
If you have any queries about this class before you register, you are welcome to contact me: email@example.com